Wensenlijst
0
Items Hoeveelheid Prijs

U bent hier

Ron Colon Salvadoreno

Spirits - Rum - El Salvador - Ron Colon

Ron Colon Salvadoreno

39,95 €

Ron Colon Coffee Infused 40.5 ° is a blend of molasses rums from Central America and the Caribbean. It is made from 70% 6-year-old rum, distilled in column with Licorera Cihuatán, then aged on site in bourbon barrels. The remaining 30% are from Jamaica. Half is made up of white rums distilled at Worthy Park, Hampden and Clarendon. The other half is a 3 year old rum from the Worthy Park Distillery.

This blend is enhanced by coffee beans, infused for 48 hours with rum. This version is labeled 81 proof, there is also a 111 proof version which is much more powerful.

Land: 
El Salvador
Inhoud (cl): 
70
Alcohol %: 
40.5
SKU:
m-1638545042

Deel met vrienden

Top Verpakking
Wereldwijde Zending
Veilig Online Betalen en Kopen

Laatste nieuws

Naar het nieuws

"Nineteen Eighty-Four"

This 19 year old sherry-finished malt was distilled in 1984 to commemorate the George Orwell masterpiece "Nineteen Eighty-Four", which he penned du

A rare marriage?

The Balvenie introduced Rare Marriages range, with the Twenty-Five hero product.  The Balvenie unveiled the new Twenty-Five in tribute to exception

Schrijf je in op onze nieuwsbrief

Geef hier je e-mail in

 

 

Contact